Monday, February 7, 2011

WEEKLY SONG-COVER VIDEOS no. 1


yesternight and today i watched the documentary "stones in exile", which delightfully captures the times in which the Stones recorded their legendary "Exile on Main Street." I remember back in '09 when my St. Louis mates and I really started to dig exile. now-a-days I try and re-visit with it every once in a while, as it has become one of my top records of all time. not to mention, the Stones occupy a most special place in my soul.

having all this music fresh in my brain, I decided it necessary to pay my respects to the Stones by my first of the weekly song-cover videos, "torn and frayed" is track number 7 off of Exile.

here, dig it:


and then:



Be sure to check out next week's cover video, love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment