Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Joy

Asanteni!

I hope that your happiness levels are steady if not increasing. I also hope that you're making a positive impact on the Earth that we all live in. I also hope that you are nourishing your soul with a healthy dosage of the Funk.

Let me give you a brief update on what's going on with my own personal musical endeavours:
Currently I am 85% finished with burning the 50 demo cds and then I will enter phase 3 and send them out across the USA to those of y'all who messaged me an address to send it to. Sorry it took so long, but unlike 'roots' I've been tediously burning each cd by hand which is a very toilsome process, but I do it because I love you. But if you want to get your address on the mailing list, act promptly, for sendoffs commence soon.

Also I've got 5 performances around san francisco lined up for next week, and more forthcoming. Hit me up if you're in the area and want to come check it out. As of now I'm not sure what the setlists will consist of, but I do know that the shows will be acoustic and will potentially incorporate slide and harmonica usage. I'm going to aim to mix it up set-wise every night, and perhaps if videos are taken, I'll throw them up on the blog.

Here's some music:
Sly and the Family Stone, a Jam

My Morning Jacket with a nod to the Band

Some Who tomfoolery


That's all for today, keep the funk train rollin'.

Habari!
Tom(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment