Monday, February 21, 2011

Latter February, President's Day Special

Everybody!
I am sorry that I have been away from the blog; I have spent the weekend rambling and only now do I find myself in front of the keyboard. I hope that everybody is happy as time gradually unfolds for soon it will be March which means a much-awaited Springtime in the year 2011. Now that some time has passed, I have some things to share with you:

one of the most prominent modern bands, the Radioheads: they made a new record and released it this past week. check out this oldies act, Gnarls Barkley, do a rendition of an 'in rainbows' track. I would attest that this video is evidence for Cee-Lo's talent as a singer.

Alright now check out this song. that's Jorma Kaukonen, legendary bay area musician, playing guitar on this Jefferson Airplane number off of their 'surrealistic pillow'.

Some of the best music advice you'll never hear:

Let it be known that P Sizzle and I recorded a video for the weekly cover song round 2, but due to uploading troubles, it'll come later in the week. I still love you though

Peaze!
tom(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment